Monday 13 February 2017

'Shatta Wale', 20, stabbed at Effiduasi

'Shatta Wale', 20, stabbed at Effiduasi

Disaster struck at Effiduasi in the Ashanti Region on Saturday when Abdul Aziz Babao, 20, popularly called Shatta Wale, was stabbed to death by his friend.
According to a report by mynewsgh.com, a disagreement ensued between Babao and one Rasty and in the process, Rasti pulled out a pair of scissors and stabbed Babao in the chest.
“I was in my room when I overheard them calling me. When I came out I saw Babao in a pool of blood and I asked some residents to help me rush him to the hospital. Unfortunately for us he was pronounced dead on arrival”, mynewsgh.com quoted an assembly man in the area as saying.
The report said only the timely intervention of a few good Samaritans prevented Rasti from being lynched, after family members of Babao set upon him and subjected him to severe beatings.
Rasti, the report added, has been handed over to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi